View spatial layers available in the system.
- Tabulations - View the available tabulations (2 dimension matrices of contextual variables)
- Layers - View available spatial layers (Grid or Polygon)
This is an administration interface for managing the layers available in the system.
- Manage layer uploads - Upload, edit or delete layers from the system
- View available layers - View lists of existing layers
- Background tasks - View the status of background task
- Copy layers from remote servers - transfer layers from test environment to production
- Regenerate thumbnails - Regenerate thumbnails for the layers
- Reload intersect configuration - Reload intersect configuration (run after adding new layers)
- Rematch checklist and expert distribution LSIDs - Rematch expert distribution and checklist LSIDs (using sandbox if configured, otherwise biocache-service)
- spatial-hub usage report - last 6 months (csv) - Excludes ROLE_ADMIN users
- layer usage report - last 6 months (csv)
- Fix layer styles - Recreate linear/none linear styles for each Raster layers, Recreate polygon/outlines for Vector layers